Job Alert: Field Sales Representative at a NAFDAC Certified Healthy Food Processing Company
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We are a NAFDAC certified healthy food processing company into production of 100% Natural nut butters without addictives into the most delicious creamy flavors. We also offer a wide range of Imported whole nuts, seeds and dry fruits rich in Fibre, healthy fats and plant protein that cater to consumers daily needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects for us.
What does our Field Sales Representative do?
- You are responsible for selling and acquiring new customers, while also obtaining orders from existing or potential sales outlets to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
- 2 – 3 years Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Male Candidates Only.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Basic Pay and Commission.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.