Job Alert: Field Sales Specialist at Roaddo
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Roaddo is a start-up company with a vibrant vision, product and team. We are passionate and enthusiastic about our future driven by a common theme of “One App multiple Services”!
Field Sales Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
About the Job
- Roaddo is Seeking an experienced field sales representative to attract new clients (Vendors, Service Providers and Customers), win new accounts, and maximize profitability within his or her sales territory.
- Candidates will work prospects through the entire sales cycle, onboarding process, including developing new leads, educating prospects, and turning interested shoppers into long-term customers.
- Close new deals at a high rate
- Build relationships with existing customers.
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory.
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis.
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions.
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
Requirements & Qualification
- A degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- 2-3 years of experience working as a Sales Executive or similar role.
- Proven record of successful deals closed.
- Good knowledge of telemarketing and digital marketing.
- Great command of MS Office, CRM.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application