Job Alert: Finance and Business Support Executive at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We are one of the top players in the field of Solar Energy, Telecommunication and information service provision in Nigeria and across Africa. At VesselNet, we have a team of both experienced and young professionals carefully chosen through a rigorous selection process to ensure that only the best hands and mind are available to add value and exceed all your …
Read more about this company
Finance and Business Support Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- We are looking for a detail-oriented and diligent account officer to join our growing company.
- The account officer is responsible for examining and auditing our financial records to ensure overall accuracy and legal compliance.
- We are seeking a dedicated candidate who will not only manage the bookkeeping but also make educated recommendations on budget efficiency and improvements.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices Assist in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Analysing business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenue
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Work in partnership with the project manager and teams to ensure all those accessing the service receive a professional and coordinated response.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets.
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Accountant.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and other accounting software.
- Familiar with ERP applications such as Oddo
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Proximity to Lekki Phase1 will be an added advantage.
N100,000 – N150,000 Gross monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email