Job Alert: Finance Associate at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Associate
Job ID: 298878WD
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Industry / Sector: Not Applicable
Specialism: IFS – Finance
Management Level: Associate
Job Description & Summary
- A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including recording and analysing financial transactions, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and various reconciliations while ensuring statutory compliance
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
- To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Educational and Experience Requirements
- First Degree in Accounting with minimum of Second-Class Upper Division
- ICAN/ACCA qualified or at the final stage
- At least 1 year relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Up to 20%.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online