Job Alert: Finance Manager – Expatriate at Adexen
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa.
We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We know how important people are to business. We also think that “People are the future of Africa”
We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards.
Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents.
Finance Manager – Expatriate
- Job TypeFull Time
7 – 10 years
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
Adexen was mandated by an international maritime company to recruit an expatriate Finance Manager / CFO for its operations. The position is based in Port Harcourt.
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for the establishment, the management and the development of the subsidary’s Finance and Administration.
- Ensure that the subsidiary operations are functionning in an efficient manner in accordance with the Group policy and local requirements and legislation.
- Reporting of all transactions, develop, monitor and maintain internal control system to ensure the completness, accuracy and timeliness of all financial transactions of the subsidiary.
- Produce all periodic and ad hoc financial reports in accordance with the Group & Regional reporting requirements.
- Develop analysis explaining operational and overhead results. Working with regional subsidiaries to develop and maintain standard cost rates for all income producing.
- Provide accounting, tax, legal and financial expertise as required to support Africa and Mediterranean.
- Establish and maintain local personnel and payroll systems.
- Assist in selecting, recruiting, training and developing financial, and administrative staff.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master degree in Finance
- Minimum 7-10 years experience in a similar position
- Thorough knowledge of local financial legislation and systems is essential
- Financial management experience
- Corporate management accounting experience
- Administration process experience
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical and administrative skills
- Practical, ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Leadership attitude and good decision making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previsous experience in Nigeria/Emerging Markets is a plus
- Fluency in English. Fluency in French
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.