Job Alert: Finance Officer at a Leading Mortgage Bank – First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a leading Mortgage Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking to fill the role of a Finance Officer.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial control and management of all team accounting processes (such as preparing balance sheets and other financial reports) for analysing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Ultimately, the role holder is responsible for developing financial reports, proactively advising the management regarding the financial health of the organisation and ensuring compliance with best practices & government regulations.
- Understand and implement the core processing systems, bank bookkeeping and operation practices, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and bank industry accounting practices, and bank regulations related to financial filing requirements.
- Develop client relationships and provide solutions to client needs, prioritising client satisfaction.
- Act as liaison with external parties (such as FIRS and Tax Regulators).
- Assist management in the assurance that adequate records are maintained of all assets, liabilities, and transactions according to the generally accepted principles.
- Compile monthly reports and prepare statements of accounts for clients.
- Provide hands-on expertise in income tax reporting, asset-liability management, interest rate swaps, investment, capital market, and merger and acquisition.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field is highly valued
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Finance and Accountancy areas.
- A chartered accountant with relevant experience in the financial industry
- Excellent Excel skills and experience with accounting software such as Sage.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.