Job Alert: Financial Investment Analyst at Myrtle Management Consultants
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Partnering with clients to deliver operational improvement through a flexible and adaptable deployment model is the Myrtle Consulting Group mission. Myrtle is built on more than 25 years of hands-on experience delivering performance improvements to the world’s leading food and beverage, consumer products and life sciences organizations. Our promise to …
Read more about this company
Financial Investment Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Our client is an emerging market-focused advisory and investment banking firm with access to a wide range of investors with Funds focused on various sectors. They offer a complete pallet of investment banking services, with strong deal origination, structuring and execution capabilities for small, medium & large companies and government at all levels. With a constant pursuit of creating value to clients through multiple financial/investment analysis tools, they offer bespoke financial and investment solutions. They have a presence in Nigeria and South Africa and provide services across the Sub-Saharan Africa.
They are looking for a Financial Investment Analyst to undertake financial research and report on prospective investment avenues. The successful candidate will study how an investment is likely to perform and how sustainable it is. You will participate in their sound portfolio-management strategy by providing the necessary data for our decision making process.
- Put together credit and investment memos
- Perform financial due diligence and analysis on prospective projects and recommend an investment decision.
- Develop an investment policy aligned to the company strategy and an investment criterion for evaluating prospective projects
- Creating financial models that enhance return on investment of projects and financial planning.
- Preparation financial documents for presentation to potential and current investors on specific investments- bank applications, information memoranda and prospectus
- Analyzing company accounts and financial projections and advise the company on how to best position it’s investments.
- Provide updates on financial markets activities in order to right position the company in the local and the global market.
- Liaising with fund managers, company managers, stock market traders, stockbrokers and regulators with a view to expanding funding access while improving market perception.
- Conducting market research on the industry and gather market intelligence to enhance management of funds.
- Participating in financial briefing provided by the investment managers and analysts internally and externally.
- Maintain up to date information on the latest economic trend in the country, latest and any updates in the financial markets.
- Monitor closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios
- Develop complex financial models and analyse legal documents
- Ensuring that all investment compliance regulations are met.
- Proven working experience as an Investment and or Financial Analyst
- Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics
- Should possess business planning skills including financial modeling and budgeting.
- Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass targets.
- Must demonstrate skills in communication, negotiation and presentation.
- Strong competency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent investment analysis software user
- Strong numeric and writing skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related field. A master’s degree in business or finance will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Myrtle Management Consultants on myrtlemcltd.com to applyInterested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.