Job Alert: Fixed Income Trader at Willers Solutions
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Fixed Income Trader
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Manage daily trading to ensure timely execution of the orders and confirming that they are in compliance with regulatory policies.
- Maintain and update inventory records of fixed-income securities.
- Identify and leverage opportunities by developing innovative trading ideas and making entry into new markets.
- Develop a trading strategy that responds to trends in the current market.
- Develop and monitor assessments on portfolio risk by collaborating with analysts and portfolio managers.
- Keep up to date on and monitor market trends, economic news and conditions in order to keep their clients informed about the direction of their investments.
- Must be knowledgeable of the banking industry and be aware of trends and other issues that could impact the investment portfolio or bank’s funding strategies.
- Should have an in-depth knowledge of financial markets and be able to ascertain the value of one product when compared to other options.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of all fixed income investment products that are deemed suitable for financial institutions.
- Build and maintain relationships with municipal dealers, fixed income salespeople and downstream bank clients. Assist senior trader in sourcing product for the sales team.
- Have daily discussions with fixed income dealers, sales people and division customers regarding economy, fixed income strategies and the general banking environment.
- Provide research and fixed income ideas to salespeople on a daily basis as they work with their customers.
- Create accounting spreadsheets for quarterly bank reporting.
- Provide excellent customer service for both internal and external customers
- Minimum of a First Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management or any related field.
- Two (2) to four (4) years experience in Banking, Finance, Treasury Management Sales and/or Service environment.
- Should possess understanding of bond markets, the economy and interest rate correlations.
- Must be able to evaluate securities and discern value in the market.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Get a job fast.
Let us rewrite your CV
Method of Application