Job Alert: Fork – Lift Drivers at New Material Nigeria Company Limited – 2 Openings
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
New Material Nigeria Nigeria Company Limited (SINOMA) is a subsidiary of ChinaNationalbuilding materials group co., LTD (CNBM), one of the world’s top 500 companies. The company is mainly engaged in high-end fiber cement board and other new, green, environmental protection wall materials business, is a set of industrial investment, product research and development, production, sales as one of the large industrial platform. Our company adheres to the integrity, quality, continuous innovation, win-win business philosophy, and we focus on strengthening research and innovation, and pay attention to quality and efficiency, to create outstanding performance.
The company will be committed to green, low-carbon and scientific development, to make contributions to the construction of a beautiful world. At present, the company has invested in the establishment of a factory which is based in the town of Kuje,Abuja,Nigeria and in the later stage, it will also set up locations in many regions of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fork – Lift Driver
Location: kuje Area Council, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 2 Openings
- Maneuvering forklifts safely in busy industrial environments
- Safely stacking and unstacking large quantities of Boards onto pallets
- Moving Boards from storage areas to loading areas for transport
- Unloading deliveries and safely relocating the boards to their designated storage areas
- Ensuring that forklift driving areas are free from spills or obstructions
- Regularly checking forklift equipment for faults or damages
- Keeping up to date on health and safety requirements and forklift operating procedures
- Must have a driver’s licence.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE, OND or on-the job experience of up to 3 – 5 years work experience.
N45,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.