Job Alert: Fresh Jobs at Bingreach Digital – Fashion Social Media Intern
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Bingreach Digital is a Lagos based full service Digital agency with a global media reach. We are well-versed in Digital Public relations, Digital marketing & advertising, social media management and web development. The services we render and the digital experiences we create for our clients give us purpose because we really just want to #AimForMore.
Fashion Social Media Intern
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Internships / Volunteering
Media / Advertising / Branding
- Here is a breakdown of where we’d love some of your expertise to help us improve:
- Create, schedule, and analyze all the social media updates that are sent to the client social media profiles.
- Create paid marketing campaigns on social to help reach more customers and interested people in improving their social media strategy.
- Embody the client voice and tone in every , update, and conversation on social.
- Be data-informed about what’s working on social and what’s not
- Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas
- Help us explore new social media networks, apps, and tools
- Work together with the content team to insight and strategize
What We’re Looking For
- We’re looking for someone who can fully manage the social media sharing to our Fashion client social profiles: exuding the relevant brand voice and tone, experimenting with new strategies for growth, and seeking new ways to connect and help our community.
- Our preferred candidate must be Fashion savvy with an excellent communication skill
- Preferred candidate must be able to work from our office in Lagos daily.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letters to: [email protected] with the title as “Fashion Social Media Intern” OR “New Business Manager”
Note: Corps Members can also apply.