Job Alert: Fresh Jobs at Bingreach Digital – New Business Manager
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Bingreach Digital is a Lagos based full service Digital agency with a global media reach. We are well-versed in Digital Public relations, Digital marketing & advertising, social media management and web development. The services we render and the digital experiences we create for our clients give us purpose because we really just want to #AimForMore.
New Business Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Researching individuals and organisations online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching needs of other companies to know those who make key decision about marketing spend
- Contacting potential clients via mail or phone to establish relationship and set up meetings
- Planning leading new marketing initiative for Bingreach
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Closing deals by negotiating / renegotiating via phone, emails or in person.
- The business developer / New business manager would report directly to the Head of Digital & CEO
- Educational background in Business administration, Marketing, Economics or Accounting
- Prior experience working in a business administration or marketing role
- Strong affinity with money and numbers
- Close attention to details.
What We Value:
- Creativity, professionalism, Integrity, fun and relationship are our core values at Bingreach.
- We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
N40,000 to N60,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letters to: [email protected] with the title as “Fashion Social Media Intern” OR “New Business Manager”
Note: Corps Members can also apply.