Job Alert: Front Desk Officer Job at Stern & Kay Consulting
- Stern & Kay Consulting
- 8th January, 2020
- Administration/ Office/ Operations
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 1-3 years
- Higher National Diploma(HND)
- 2nd January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Stern & Kay Consulting Limited – We are in the business of providing Consultancy Services, Recruitment, Training & Development, Change Management Processes, Outsourcing Management, Call Centre Consultancy, and Advisory Services. At Stern and Kay Consulting we partner with your organisation to ensure we achieve maximum efficiency, and focus on increasing the core business values of your organisation by providing our expertise combined with our experience to deliver a uniquely effective service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail and messages.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about services provided.
- Makes calls and records messages for the respective staff as requested.
- Answers incoming enquiries by phone and email with a friendly tone and a correct attitude.
- Issues pass and signs in visitors to the office.
- File and maintain records.
- Transmit information or documents to customers using computer.
- Schedule appointments, maintain and update appointment calendars.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A good HND / B.Sc degree in relevant field
- 1-3 years’ experience relevant front desk or customer service experience.
- Proximity of applicant to Lekki Phase 1 will be added advantage.
- Candidate must be female.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English Language.
- Friendly, warm and compassionate personality.
- Proficiency in word structure and composition.
- Excellent administrative skills and experience.
- Proactive, smart and result oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the job title as subject of the email.