Job Alert: Front Office Sales Personnel at Da-Seventh Group
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Our Company, Da-Seventh Group, an indigenous organization with a keen interest in Real Estate, Finance, Transportation, Healthcare, General Retail and E-business solution is in need of a skilled and competent Front office sales personnel. If employed, the prospective employees would oversee our wedding fabric retail outlet.
Front Office Sales Personnel
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE) NCE OND
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Greet and welcome guests to Da-Seventh Group
- Answer questions and address complaints from customers
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them as appropriate.
- Attend to everyday customer needs and supplies.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Good work ethics, able to work under pressure, good sense of teamwork, a strong sense of responsibility.
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- SSCE / NCE/ DIPLOMA / OND Certificate holders.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below