Job Alert: Frontend Developer at mDoc Healthcare
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
mDoc is digital health start up that leverages behavioral science, data, technology and quality improvement methodologies to improve access to quality healthcare for people with chronic health needs in sub-Saharan Africa. We are seeking an all-star product suite lead to join our team. Our ethos is etched in the belief that augmenting the healthcare & technology landscape is paramount to helping Africa unlock its true potential. We are on a mission to transform how African healthcare consumers receive the support they need to live longer, healthier, happier and more productive lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design
Skills and Qualifications
- Deep understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Deep understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong understanding of VUEJS, ReactJS,
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Adobe PS, Illustrator
- Deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools, such as Bitbucket
- Excellent understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application should contain:
- Their Resume or CV.
- A 1-2 paragraph response in your email indicating why this job is compelling to you.