Job Alert: Frontend Developer (Proficient in React.js) at Bankly
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Bankly is a financial technology company pushing the boundaries in cash digitization and data led consumer services. Since 2019, Bankly has been focused on building the infrastructure to serve Nigeria’s informal segment and so far we’ve served ~35000 customers across our network of ~15,000 agents around Nigeria. We’re building a bank for the financially underserved.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer (Proficient in React.js)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a greatFrontenddeveloper who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality productsisimportant.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Monitor interaction of users and convert them into insightful information
- Leverage the inbuilt React toolkit for creating frontend features
- Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
- Proper user information authentication
- Develop responsive web-based UI
Requirements / Required Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications ofEcmaScript
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Competence to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions
- Good time management, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.