Job Alert: Full Stack Software Developer at George Houston Resources Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) assists organizations to achieve their corporate visions and objectives through integrated, strategic and solution-oriented HR consulting services using best-practice methodologies.
Full Stack Software Developer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Our client, a leading Technology company in Nigeria is seeking to recruit a Full Stack Software Developer to join its software development team.
Unit: Software Development
Job Industry: – Technology
Reporting To: Head; Software Development
Job Location: – Lekki
The individual duties will include translating requirements into simple but effective web and mobile software solutions, working with team members to design web/mobile user interfaces, and enhancing web/mobile user experience.
- Specific areas of responsibility that you will be responsible for include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain architectural integrity of existing code base
- Validate and track record of delivering robust code according to production standards
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of the application
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch features
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Integrate user-facing elements developed with server-side logic
- Work with UI designers to convert designs into visual elements
- Understand and implement controls using AngularJS or React
- Improve operations by conducting system analysis, recommend changes in policies and procedures
- Work across the entire application life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release and support.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Work with UI/UX experts to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues
- Accomplish engineering and Company’s goals by completing related results as needed
- Handling support and feedback queries
- Update job knowledge by studying state of the art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment, participating in educational opportunities, read professional publications, maintain professional networks, participate in professional organization
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving systems engineering or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years’ software development experience
- Working knowledge of the cloud, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Candidates who reside on the Island have an advantage
- Outstanding Leadership, organisational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to escalate relevant information to management when needed
- Ability to treat confidential information with discretion
- Sound knowledge of Analytics tools
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and manage deliverables under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
SALARY : Very attractive
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application