Job Alert: Functional Architects at KPMG
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Functional Architect – Microsoft Dynamics, SAP and Oracle
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- You’ll perform the duties of a Functional Architect within the KPMG Advisory Business Unit locally and as part of the wider KPMG Global Delivery Network (KDN).
- The successful applicant will be a platform Architect and a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Microsoft’s D365, SAP or Oracle Fusion solutions.
- This is a key role, and the applicant would be accountable for the delivery of a robust and scalable Enterprise-wide platform architecture that will deliver on client’s strategic objectives and will ensure that solution architecture is developed in alignment with the Enterprise Architecture and Functional design of client requirements.
- Candidates should have a passion for exploring how D365, SAP and/ or Oracle can solve our clients’ practical business problems in a cost-effective way.
- Candidates should also be committed to working with KPMG teams to help ensure that the envisioned solution is delivered on time, on budget and at the required level of quality.
- Build and maintain process solution architecture documentation that includes Business Capital Maps, Business Process Flows, Solution Architecture. Core concepts and key decisions
- Supports design of complex functional solutions
- Analyse complex business problems and evaluate solutions
- Ensure end-to-end solution cohesion and correctness
- Designs and takes responsibility of the governance for an integrated system that meets the product-owner’s vision
- Provides regular updates on any developments in system architecture projects
- Assist KDN Leadership to design and present high-impact messages to customers’ senior level management
- Assist the product owners / functional resources with requirements gathering and design guidance
- Facilitates discussion with business and technical stakeholders to translate the critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solution in the form of software products, customizations, and integrations
- Provides leadership and guidance to the team throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of project plans.
Requirements (Qualifications, Experience, Skills)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related experience
- Minimum 7 years in a technical / functional position
- Relevant functional certification in SAP, Oracle Fusion or D365
- Minimum 5 years of experience in implementing and leading cloud based managed services engagements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience specifically implementing and leading D365, SAP or Oracle implementations.
- Have a minimum of a Second Class Upper Division from a recognized university
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ Level credits at one sitting (including English and Mathematics)
- Must have completed the NYSC programme
- Proven track record of meeting SLA’s and meeting customer expectations
- Prior experience with functional ERP / Finance / HCM / SCM / EPM / Procurement implementation and participation in 3 or more implementations / support projects
- In-depth experience in areas such as Azure Platform, Power Platform, D365, Integration Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Test Driven Development, DevOps.
- Sound knowledge of Agile Methodology, DevOps, Configuration Management and Automation Tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and writing to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven track record of meeting SLAs and customer expectations
- Possess strong analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online