Job Alert: GAIUS Foundation Officer at Cedarcrest Hospitals
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Cedarcrest Hospitals / Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd is a modern specialist medical care centre located in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria’s blossoming capital. It was established in January 2008 with the aim of providing a high standard of local healthcare that is comparable with what obtains in other more developed parts of the world.
The centre st…
GAIUS Foundation Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
- Cedarcrest GAIUS Foundation is a not-for-profit organization affiliated with Cedarcrest Hospitals. Though GAIUS draws on Cedarcrest Hospitals local and international network, as well as the professional expertise of its staff, it is independent of the Hospital.
- GAIUS is an acronym for Give and It Will Uplift Someone. GAIUS was birthed to serve as a beacon of hope to people who might require special surgical care but are otherwise unable to afford it. Our current focus is on children living with deformities and disabilities, with the aim of correcting these at an early stage through surgery and other related interventions. We also focus on children and adults that are suffering from the sequelae of cerebral palsy, post-polio syndrome and sickle cell bone and joint disease.
- Create relevant and engaging content across all communication platforms (Social media, Telephone, Emails) etc. Gathering research data and suggestive innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization.
- Ensure effective project management including budget creation for projects such as fundraising event and educational campaigns, rallies etc.
- Networking with potential and existing local and international sponsors/volunteers to support the vision and mission of Gauis foundation. Implementing and daily management of the foundation activities.
- Maintaining established relationship with current sponsors and building relationships with new sponsors while encouraging long-term commitment and donation.
- Following up all fundraising approach/enquiries via telephone, emails, letters and social media where appropriate. Management and proper records keeping of all funds received. Ensuring accurate records keeping of beneficiaries and donors.
- Preparing meeting agendas and organizing meetings and distributing minutes.
- General Administrative duties including but not limited to answering phone calls, replying emails, drafting of letters, proposals, enrolling beneficiaries, interacting with beneficiaries, volunteers as well as sponsors. Sending out acknowledgement emails as well as disseminating newsletters.
- Degree or its equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team player Demonstrated skills in collaboration, teamwork, and problem-solving to achieve goals.
- Demonstrated skills in verbal communication and listening.
- Demonstrated skills in providing excellent service to customers.
- Excellent writing skills.
- A high level of integrity and trust
- Extensive familiarity with health care relevant legislation and standards for the protection of health information and patient security.
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Position Title as the subject of the email application.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application