Job Alert: Gas Sales Engineer (Rivers) at Rossland Screening Solutions
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include professional background screening and business brokeage. In 2015 and 2016, it added Franchise consulting and recruiting respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gas Sales Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Focus on the sale of custom power generation units, as well as project-based power generation opportunities.
- Identify, research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients, as well as follow up on sales activity
- Make sales calls, obtain potential clients, as well as visit current clients to promote new business
- Develop value propositions based on unique client needs
- Deliver sales presentations to promote and sell the company’s services
- Contribute to sales products, promotions & marketing collateral to maximize sales opportunities
- Develop, execute and be accountable to the sales action plan and strategy created
- BSc / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Gas generators sales required.
- Technical background in transmissions, power ends, generators, engines and related components would be an asset
- Experience with large natural gas electric generators
- Strong work ethic and high sense of motivation and goal-driven
- Excellent organizational, written, verbal, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Client service focus with experience in customer problem resolution
- Able to work independently and in a team atmosphere
- Possess integrity, a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to hit deadlines
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including overnight travel as required
- Strong customer service focus with good verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management, including the ability to anticipate and deal with the effects of change
- Proven competency in Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.