Job Alert: GM, Project at People Capacity Management
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
People Capacity Management is a human resources and management consulting firm located in Lagos, Nigeria. We provide services, expertise and resources to both the private and public sectors through our deep knowledge of issues specific to industries and sectors.
We are committed to meeting the needs of our clients in a timely and cost effective manner. Ou…
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Building and Construction
- Responsible for the management of design, construction, logistics procurement and budgets to ensure the efficiency of time, quality and cost of assigned projects.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction process, including overseeing the hiring of contractors and working with engineers, architects and vendors.
- Prepare detailed project management and construction schedules for construction, restoration and refurbishment projects.
- Supervise the Construction Managers to monitor construction progress, including worker productivity and compliance with building and safety codes.
- Work with senior management and other stakeholders to ensure all projects are completed before schedule, of excellent quality and within the budget.
- Help create, implementation of systems and processes to guarantee cost and timeline efficiencies & reporting practices etc.
- Coordinate and manage Architects, Designers, Consultants, Purchase & Admin personnel, Technical Teams, Contractors, Vendors, Supervisors etc.
- Orange and Red flag issues which will impact progress and delivery of project and find mitigations solutions to get project back on track.
- Lead regular project review meetings with senior management and stakeholders.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop marketing strategies.
- Work on continuously improving systems, technology, communication practices, vendors/contractor etc. to ensure decreasing costs, highest quality and timely delivery for construction, purchase, inventory, logistics operations maintenance.
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risk
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, architecture, or related field; Master’s Degree (Preferable)
- 5 years in a supervisory role and minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the role and in the building & construction industry.
- Certification in project management is an added advantage
- Ability to analyze financial data
- Extensive knowledge of principles, policies and practices relating to construction projects with a solid track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Experience in retaining third party consultants for environmental, building systems, structural inspections and surveys.
- Strong working knowledge of contracts, contract negotiations, scheduling, receivables and general overhead accounting principles
- Computer literacy on Microsoft Office products, Project Management software applications
Applicants must reside in Abuja
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application