Job Alert: Graduate PPM Post Installation Team Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PPM Post Installation Team Officer
Employment Type: Full time
Reporting To: PPM Post Installation Team Supervisor
- This role is responsible for assisting BU PPM Post Installation Supervisor in the post metering faulty resolution in the respective Business Units.
- Monitor all NMD customer post metering activities for the Business Unit
- Part responsibility for commercial loss reduction initiatives for the respective BU
- Investigation of customer metering complaints assigned and providing technical comments on various investigations.
- Ensure the resolution of all technical and non-technical issues relating to the customer metering/complaint within 72 hours of escalation
- Ensure adequate accountability of used seals deployed to the Business Unit.
- Overall responsibility and control for the quality of metering infrastructure.
- Periodic customer meter re-certification and validation for energy accuracy.
- Daily activity & performance reporting.
- Verification and authentication of customer account number.
- Reconfirmation of customer request for new customer service/load change/name change/address change applications for the respective BU
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupation Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Unit Head or Head of Department.
- First Degree in Social Science / Engineering
- Requires 0-2 years post qualification experience.
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Customer Focus
- Customer Support
- Energy Loss Reduction Techniques Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online