Job Alert: Graduate Sales Agents at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Graduate Sales Agents
- Job TypeFull Time
2 – 3 years
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Are you passionate about sales?
Looking to build a career in the Real Estate industry?
Do you have a penchant for prospecting and closing deals?
Do you have good interpersonal and communication skills?
Alpha Mead Group, a leading African total real estate solution company with operations across 13 countries including: Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, Cameroun, Dubai is seeking sales-enthusiasts for a three months intensive sales training and mentoring program.
Participants will be trained by the organization Sales Consultants and will work with the sales team throughout the duration of the program.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and execute sales plans for Real Estate Development products (Lands & Buildings) and related professional management services.
- Selling products/services to customers while highlighting the unique selling proposition of Alpha Mead’s products.
- Build relationships with potential clients and stakeholders across industry events, trade fairs, exhibition amongst others.
- Conduct market research to spotlight customers needs and identify market trends.
- Recommend new product lines by advising on the dynamics of market demand.
- Meets sales objectives by prospecting and closing clients.
- Must be a graduate with keen interest in Real Estate.
- B.Sc./HND with minimum of 2:2 or Lower Credit.
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Must be between 24-30 years
- Must be result oriented and self-motivated.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of sales commission structure
- Experience in multi-level marketing
- Experience in selling insurance, banking and Real Estate products
- Good presentation skill
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good use of social media and over 1,000 followers on at least one social media platform
- Intermediate use of office 365 suites
2-3 years experience in similar role.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Interested and qualified? Go to Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) career website on alphamead.seamlesshiring.com to apply