Job Alert: Graphic Designer – Abuja
Obagoo Global Concept Limited – Obagoo Kidzart is an organization built on the foundation of every child’s welfare, creativity, arts, language use, ICT, education and Child Parenting.
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”MORE JOBS” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”7″ style=”list” align=”right” displayby=”cat” orderby=”random”]
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Tasks and Responsibilities
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe’s Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client
- Applicant must reside in Abuja (Dutse, bwari, Kubwa, Gwarimpa, Katampa, Dei-Dei).
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.