Job Alert: Graphic Designer and Photographer (TAUNTSS 9) at Thomas Adewumi University
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Thomas Adewumi University, Oko, Kwara State, Nigeria, founded by De Crown Nigeria Limited, a private University licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2021 is a non-governmental, non-partisan and non-sectarian institution. It is situated at Oko Irese, about 6 Km from Omu Aran, the Headquarters of Irepodun Local Government Area, Kwara Stat…
Graphic Designer and Photographer (TAUNTSS 9)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Kwara
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Unit: Vice Chancellor’s Office
- Candidate must be able to create designs for the website, different social media platforms and print, ensure appropriate level of style and fashion is infused in all creative work consistent with the brand and target audience
- Candidate will assist the Marketing Team in the creation of marketing campaigns across all channels, take pictures of OUR events and edit appropriately, assist the Design Team in the conceptualization and creation of designs for new products, including t-shirts, patterns, tags, labels, etc.
- Candidate must possess First Degree or HND in relevant discipline plus at least four (4) years cognate experience with strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, etc, and other industry standard tools.
- Candidates must possess ability to communicate a client’s story, brand, and ideas, as well as being able to present, explain and overcome objections for your creations, excellent eye for color and strong attention to detail, ability to self-start, manage time and work under tight deadlines, work independently while also collaborating in a team environment and ability to take creative direction, feedback and implement across a range of deliverables.
Conditions of Service
- The appointment, which is to commence as soon as possible, is for a probationary period of two years in the first instance and may be confirmed to retiring age.
- Salary is very attractive and competitive. Other conditions are as contained in the approved Conditions of Service by the Governing Council of Thomas Adewumi University, Oko, Kwara State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Twenty (20) copies of their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and other supporting materials indicating the post for which application is made at the top left corner of the envelope. The Curriculum Vitae should be presented in the following sequence:
- Names in Full (Surname first and in capitals)
- Post applying for
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Present Postal / Contact Addresses (With Phone Number(s) and E-mail Address)
- Nationality at Birth
- State / Local Government Area/Ward
- Marital Status, Number and Ages of Children
- Name, Relationship and Address of Next of Kin
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates (including Awards, Distinctions and Scholarships with dates)
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Important and Relevant Academic Conferences
- Workshops / Courses attended, with dates
- Teaching, Research, Administrative and Community Service Experience (If Applicable)
- Other Activities Outside Current Employment
- Current Research, Awards and Grants (If Applicable)
- Details of Publications indicating Authorship, Year, Title of Publication, Details of Outlet including Publishers (If Applicable)
- Present Employment, Position and Salary
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees including phone number(s) and email address(es)
- Proposed Date of Availability for Duties, if appointed
All Applications should be sent and addressed to:
Thomas Adewumi University,
Oko, Kwara State,
PMB 1050, Omu Aran,
Kwara State, Nigeria.
- Candidates should request their referees to forward reference letters on their behalf directly to the address above.
- Candidates must be accompanied by a bound copy of listed publications.
- Candidates must also include their Vision Statement in relation to their role in the University, especially in line with the entrepreneurial, skill acquisition and critical thinking student programmes of the University, in not more than two pages (A4).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Get a job fast.
Let us rewrite your CV
Method of Application