Job Alert: Graphic Designer at Greenlight Planet
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Reporting to: Creative Lead – Africa
About the Role
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer to be part of our fast-paced team. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting in-house marketing and social media campaigns.
- You’ll also be working with our copywriter, brand managers as well as collaboratively with other internal teams and senior management to create authentic, engaging and compelling communication.
- Create transformative, industry-defining work that helps set our Sun King brand above the rest. We are looking for talent, passion and enthusiasm.
What you’ll be doing:
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the marketing/creative team.
- Modifying artwork to achieve the desired outcome.
- You’ll demonstrate initiative in responding to briefs, bringing ideas to life with an enthusiastic and proactive approach
- You’ll take responsibility for your work and be able to prioritize projects in an organized manner, managing expectations across teams
- You’ll demonstrate originality in ideas, amending and redeveloping creative work in response to creative direction provided by senior creatives
More about the role:
- Conceptualize and design highly effective point of sale materials to be used in a variety of channels in West Africa.
- Impeccable attention to detail and proven track record of delivering high-quality work on time.
- Curious about new trends, promoting an environment where ideas flow and expertise are shared.
- Demonstrates an exceptional level of creativity that is very practically applied.
- Passionate about typography, layout and brand identity.
- Goes beyond the parameters of a brief to deliver better than requested.
- Create partner and consumer-facing global assets and merchandising for print and web: flyers, posters, proposals, brochures, emails, etc.
- Comfortable expressing ideas and collaborating with others to find the best solution and capable of delivering high quality work independently.
- Able to prioritize a varied workload and work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Experienced in designing and producing high-quality creative content for a range of print and digital channels (websites, social, email, video/film, leaflets, posters, events, presentations etc.)
What you’ll need to have/be:
- Be highly creative and imaginative.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and work well in a team.
- Clear thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Be able to work under strict deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm in continuously expanding on skills
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online