Job Alert: Graphics Designer at BlueSlip
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
- Job TypeFull Time
2 – 4 years
- Job Field
ICT / Computer
Media / Advertising / Branding
- We are currently seeking experienced candidates for the position of Graphics Designer
- The Graphic designer creates graphics for use in our social media products. He / She will have to:
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Determine size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Review final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaise with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
Qualifications and Training Required
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2-4 years relevant work experience
- A portfolio of work to showcase
- A good knowledge of design software plus photo-editing software such as PhotoShop
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.