Job Alert: Guest Service Representative at Marriott International, Inc.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
The company operates and fran…
Guest Service Representative
- Job Type Full Time
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
Job Number: 21027264
Location: Lagos Marriott Hotel Ikeja
Job Category: Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management
- This role requires compliance with quality assurance expectations and standards. You may be required to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
The Impact You’ll Make
- No matter whether a guest arrives weary from their travels or excited for a vacation, you know what to do to make them feel at home.
- They will appreciate the pristine lobby, your warm welcome, and your efficiency in getting them checked in and pointed in the right direction.
- When they know you genuinely care about the quality of their stay, you are operating at a level of excellence.
What You’ll Do
- Organize, confirm and process guest check-ins / check-outs and adapt for any changes.
- Secure payment, verifying and adjusting billing as needed.
- Provide guests with room and hotel information, directions, amenities and local interests.
- Run daily reports, reviewing to see what needs to be communicated to the next shift’s staff.
- Complete cashier and closing reports, counting the bank at the end of each shift securely.
- Accept and record wake-up calls, delivering to the right department.
- Communicate any emergency, lost item or theft to proper security staff and / or authorities.
- Keep contingency lists in case of emergency and communicate any necessary messages.
Perks You Deserve
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Team-spirited coworkers.
- Encouraging leadership.
- Support to live a life of wellbeing and happiness.
- Opportunities to serve and give back to the community.
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage.
- Recognition programs.
What We’re Looking For
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor.
- A team-first attitude.
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Marriott International, Inc. on jobs.marriott.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application