Job Alert: Guidance Counsellor (Female) at Word of Faith Group of Schools – Guidance Counsellor (Female)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Word of Faith Group of Schools, Abuja is looking to fill the role below
Guidance Counsellor (Female)
- Job TypeFull Time
2 – 5 years
- Job Field
Education / Teaching
- Conduct individual and group counselling sessions to advise and assist students with academic and vocational development.
- Appraise students’ attributes and assist them in realizing their objectives.
- Identify and remedy behavioural problems of students.
- Complete evaluations, analyze results and provide purposeful feedback.
- Cooperate with parents and staff and external partners.
- Arrange and schedule orientation programmes.
- Implement and facilitate educational and training workshops for students and academic staff.
- Bachelors degree in Counselling, Guidance Counselling or Psychology.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience as a counsellor in an academic environment.
- Confident interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate IT skills.
- Perceptive intuition and decision making skills.
- Remarkable professionalism and solid work ethics.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below