Job Alert: – Head, Business Development/Relationship Management
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Head, Business Development/Relationship Management
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Head, Business Development/Relationship Management Department
- Ability to contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings for business relationship.
- Ability to plan large meetings and oversee new marketing penetration and initiatives.
- Excellent research abilities to spot and identify new opportunities and be deliberate to increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Ability to put in place a robust marketing and relationship management strategy.
- Arrange Marketing Performance Review where the staff will defend what they have done for the period under consideration.
- Make sure that FGPL are being shortlisted by state Government that are ready to join the Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Ability to monitor the Business Develop activities of the Regional Managers and Formulate, implement deploy superior ethical strategies on clients’ relationship management
- Result oriented with focus on time management.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
- Possession of a minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as actuarial sciences, statistics, mathematics, accounting, economics, banking, finance, insurance, law and business studies.
- Certificate of National Service, Exemption or Exclusion.
- Possession of a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience of which at least 8 years must have been in the financial sector and 4 years in top/senior management positions.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, Proficiency in spoken and written English Language. Business decision mindset, Conflict resolution skill, Managerial competencies and Team playing skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.