Job Alert: Head, Human Resources & Administration at Layer3
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Layer3 is a network and enterprise solutions provider. We combine our knowledge of world-class technology solutions, in addition to our partnership with some of the global technology providers to design, implement and support our clients’ business transformation ambitions. This includes the innovation of the data centre, software, server & storage …
Head, Human Resources & Administration
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Human Resources / HR
About the Job
- The Head, Human Resources & Administration is a dual role responsible for developing and executing the HR & Admin strategy to support the Layer3 vision and mission. Implementing Layer3’s HR and Admin strategy with the view of optimizing workforce management, enhance productivity and ensure alignment with the organizations business plan and strategic objectives.
- The incumbent will manage the HR unit and the Admin unit to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- The role will also lead and direct the HR team to enable them to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business; as well as lead and direct the Admin team to optimize the efficiency of the Admin unit. He/She proactively advises on best practice for the HR and Administrative functions.
- The role will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities for Layer3. He/She will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes in the HR unit; as well as oversee administrative functions.
- Working closely with the entire team, Layer3 will create the industry leader in performance, customer and employee satisfaction making her an employer of choice.
- Lead and direct the Human Resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business.
- Employee Relations managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances, sickness etc. Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
- Performance Management coaching managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Learning & Development providing guidance on development for managers and their teams.
- Training – Preparing and implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement.
- Recruitment & retention – managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns.
- Reward, advice and support employees on company benefits.
- Policy & procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures, and processes.
- In conjunction with relevant parties, ensure all HR policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies.
- Working with senior managers, coaching them, and advising on all people issues.
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
- Crafting of business and people solutions.
- Crafting of innovative solutions that will make the work environment a fun, but conducive, place to be.
- Develop effective policies for the strategic development of the HR Unit.
- Managing HR budgets.
- Develop and implement new administrative systems and policies to optimize efficiency.
- Managing and liaising with the admin team to improve service excellence of all administrative unit tasks.
- Continuously seek ways to improve service delivery by establishing processes for all administrative tasks.
- Ensure that Layer3 processes and procedures are best practice compliant.
- Involvement in management discussions on the organization’s policies and strategic development.
- Manage Admin budgets
- Deliver strategic reports on administrative tasks to senior management.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory authorities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Layer3 on www.linkedin.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application