Job Alert: Head of Business Development at HealthConnect24x7.com
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Health Connect 24×7 combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide you with immediate access to highly trained and experienced doctors and wellness experts for healthy, acute and chronic condition management and advice vi voice/ video calls, live chat as well as on-site doctors and clinics. You can talk to our full-time doct…
Head of Business Development
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Responsible to the Upper Management:
- Seek out new opportunities for business growth.
- Strategize and prospect for new clients.
- Ensuring excellent client service experience by collaborating with the Operations team to ensure smooth transition of realizations of new business opportunities.
- Provides feedback and implements plans and targets for the business relative to Market need as primary focus is business pursuit.
- Manages the business development team activities to agreed targets, schedules, and deadlines.
- Delivers income and margin surplus targets, ensuring new and existing business is operationally feasible and commercially sound working with Finance input/support.
- Supports annual planning with the Finance team and the upper management, in line with corporate target.
- Research and analysis on the activities of competition.
- Keep intelligent information on competitors and treats in the Market.
- Development of a body of knowledge of the Telemedicine market for the organization. This includes Industry segmentation, identification of market players, key factors impacting various industries, etc.
- Undertakes regular quality checks and reviews, following agreed standard of operations or relevant external protocols, to monitor the quality, consistency, and effectiveness of service delivery.
- Makes recommendations on procedural improvements, resource requirements, and other operational initiatives to drive enhance team performance, cost – effectiveness, service quality, and efficiency
- Oversees strategic partnership management framework with key partners. Collaborate closely with the upper management, Head of Units.
- Provides updates on B2B/Sales forecast, actively manages pipeline, and drives demand in the year and for the following year.
- Motivates and encourages team performance.
- Plans and prioritizes business development and operational activities, and supports team development towards effective delivery of services.
- Minimum of B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Communication from a reputable University.
- 10 years and above experience in direct sales and Marketing and / or account management
- Prior experience closing large (high nine and eight-figures) and complex sales or strategic partnerships.
- Experience selling & marketing B2B, B2C, B2G Products/Services
- Experience with the operations of companies in the health care and telemedicine industry is a major plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]nnect247.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application