Job Alert: Head Of Commercial Marketing at Fadac Resources
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and troubl…
Head Of Commercial Marketing
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
My client is an industry leader for cheque provision and other security printing solutions in Nigeria and has become the preferred supplier of cheques to major banks in Nigeria, Its services cut across the financial, manufacturing, entertainment, education sectors as well as Government agencies in Nigeria and across several African countries. Due to expansion they are in need of a Head of Commercial Marketing
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and programmes in line with the corporate business goal.
- Coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote product and services.
- Ensure effective co-ordination of the marketing team
- Cultivate potential clients to establish SIL presence and elicit patronage.
- Develop regular knowledge of competitor’s information, products and activities in designated areas.
- Preparation and submission of proposals, quotation and invoices to customers while ensuring marketing target is achieved.
- Undertake regular knowledge update on latest development in the industry.
- Liaise with service departments (design, production and logistics) on customer requirements and requests.
Service Quality Measurement
- Complaints handling, Customer Perception & Winning Clients Confidence.
- Achievement of revenue objective for defined period from existing and new customers.
- Assume responsibility for definable projects.
- Build a strong collegial network
- Good knowledge of the totality of the business & identification of opportunities
- Knowledge of the market, customers’ expectation and their requirements
- Ensure customers’ requests are serviced accurately & timely.
- Maintain cordial relationship to ensure customer loyalty.
- Bsc Minimum qualification in markrting or any related course.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in similar position/capacity.
- Must possess strong analytical and negotiating skill
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Territorial Knowledge
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fadac Resources on fadacresources.zohorecruit.com to apply
Method of Application