Job Alert: Head of Early Years Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, an International School, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head of Early Years
Job Location: Lagos
Interested applicants must:
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Education or B.SC/B.A with a Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- A master’s degree in education would be an added advantage.
- Have 5-7 years’ work experience as an Early Years Manager or Class Teacher
- Be familiar with planning and implementing the Early Years curriculum using the EYFS framework
- Be excellent at written and oral communication, and presentation
- Be proactive, self-driven and energetic
- Be attentive to details and committed to quality work
- Be skilled at identifying problems and brainstorming potential solutions
- Be able to lead, mentor and motivate the Early Years team
- Be organized and able to manage workload effectively
- Be able to develop and implement strategies for increasing enrolment and strengthening brand loyalty
- Be passionate about connecting with teachers, pupils and the Start-Rite community in general
- Be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.