Job Alert: Head of HR / Admin at Opass Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Opass Limited – Our aim is to ensure sustained growth by providing a range of unique services to our diverse clients. Our area of expertise is Human Capital Development. Our assurance is to satisfy our clients wholly and devise solutions to their people needs. Established in 1982 as Olgreen Personnel and Secretarial Services, the company name changed to OPASS Limited, a limited liability in 1987. Accredited by the Centre for Management Development, OPASS Limited has been involved in Training, Recruitment and Manpower Development since 1982.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of HR / Admin
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling and guidance on adherence to policies and procedures
- Preparing job descriptions for old and new hires
- Create and implement effective on boarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- B.Sc / BA in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Business Administration, Social Studies, or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. CIPMN, CIPD professional certification by examination, PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator, or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is an added advantage
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability.
N150,000 per month plus benefits
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.