Job Alert: Head of Sales at Adexen
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa.
We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We know how important people are to business. We also think that “People are the future of Africa”
We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards.
Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents.
Head of Sales
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Adexen was mandated by a pharmaceutical company to recruit a Head of Sales for its operations. The position is based in Lagos.
- Responsible for delivering net sales value, projected volumes, and market targets for diagnostics division across Nigeria
- Lead development and implementation of effective sales strategies
- Overall leader of nationwide direct sales personnel toward achievement of corporate sales objectives
- Lead recruitment of additional direct sales personnel
- Meet or exceed identified monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales volume and value goals
- Responsible for Sales Planning and driving effective Sales Management
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary
- Provide sales management, budget control, and incentive planning
- Ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of sales staff
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Partner with Strategic Accounts Management team in the management of key customer relationships
- Develop the priorities and KPI’s for measuring execution against plan with the regional team leads and other field force
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences, a post-graduate degree or MBA is required
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ work experience
- Previous experience as a Head of Sales in relevant industry will be added advantage
- Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high-performance sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads
- Negotiation skills, analytical skills, able to multitask and dedicated
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.