Job Alert: Head, Resource/Grants Mobilization at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solutio…
Head, Resource/Grants Mobilization
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
- Manage the resource mobilization plan, lead grants making efforts and set funding goals for the Foundation
- Seek for funds and grants for the Foundation’s programs activities and operations.
- Develop fund generation and resource mobilization work plan and constantly follow-up the implementation of the plan,
- In collaboration with the Foundation’s leadership and Heads of Programs, map resource needs and develop resource mobilization strategies
- Keep up to date with the donor landscape, priorities and trends and work to identify new donors (including governments, foundations, individuals and industry)
- Coordinate and actively participate in the preparation, writing and submissions of grant proposals
- Establish guidelines and procedures for proposal development and monitoring that ensure effective coordination for resource mobilization, the approval of grant agreements, projecting and addressing financing gaps.
- Ensure project/department milestone/ goals are met and adhering to approved budget.
- Work with technical and communications teams to ensure communications and program objectives and activities are consistent with programmatic goals and resource mobilization needs
- To take the lead in identifying funding opportunities, listing them and sharing the information with the program team.
- Develop concept notes, proposals and budgets which drive the achievement of the Foundation’s strategic plan and align with donor priorities.
- Provide other support as required in the implementation of the Resource Mobilization Strategy.
- Support teams to ensure compliance on donor and other financial requirements, including ensuring timely and quality reporting
- Manage the operations and the account unit of the Foundation
- Advise and manage the Foundation’s endowment
- Promote and enhance existing partnerships and collaborations
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree from a recognized university in Social Sciences, development studies and Marketing or any other relevant Field.
- High level experience of at least 5 years in NGO in a senior program funding position, proposal development, donor liaison and account management
- Demonstrable success in resource mobilization
- Ability to work with donors as well as manage and build strategic donor relations; sound understanding of the donor financing landscape and processes;
- Ability to work on performance-based targets for fundraising;
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential, with experience in proposal development
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders, from industry, civil society, governments and international organization
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application