Job Alert: Head, Retail Operations Job at Strategic Workforce Solutions
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Strategic Workforce Solutions – Our client, a leading retail group of companies operating in Abuja, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head, Retail Operations
Job Location: Abuja
- Our client is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Head Retail Operations to lead their growing team.
Overview of Role
- To plan and drive the retail operations so as to ensure maximum sales, maximum profitability, optimum stocking, increase in customer satisfaction and continued business growth
- To maintain the desired visual merchandising, retail operations, customer service, replenishment, recovery standards in his/ her area in the store in all aspects
- To sponsor and coach the team and drive continuous improvements.
Sales and Commercial Performance:
- Prepare and participate in the preparation of sales budgets
- Maximize sales and profitability of the brand
- Maximize productivity targets (sales per sqft, ATV, Conversion etc)
- Control costs within budgetary guidelines
- Identify internal and external commercial opportunities
- Ensure effective Stock and Space Management
- Conduct SWOT review to analyze the customer profile
- Provide monthly feedback on competitor and event activities
- Suggest improvements based on benchmark practices
Inventory Management & Stock Distribution:
- Ensure effective Inventory and Warehouse management in the territory (order management, stock consolidation, movement and transfer, optimum stock utilization, stock return and shrinkage)
- Review and analyze stock and sales reports monitoring over and under stocks, implementing corrective action to be taken
- Review and effectively deal with fast/ slow lines, new ranges and end of ranges and implement necessary action
- Provision of monthly feedback to Concept on sales, stock positions and product feedback
Operational Standards and Management:
- Ensure all the stores are in compliance with the store operating and customer service standards
- Ensure all the stores are in compliance with the company policy on employment and state laws, health and safety standards
- Ensure all the stores portrays the company image in all aspects of personal presentation and adheres to the company dress code as laid out by the Company
- Ensure all store sales, promotions are planned effectively, executed and promptly and maintained professionally.
- Manage and support in team recruitment
- Ensure that all new recruits understand their job and inducted well within the company
- Monitor and appraise the performance of retail staffs in coordination with area retail managers and developing individual career plans.
- Set KRA’s for direct reports and conduct performance appraisal
- Oversee staff deployment and drive motivation levels of the direct reportees.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or in relevant field
- Must have worked for a Retail Company (Supermarkets / Hypermarkets)
- Must be residing in Abuja
- Knowledge of customer service, office management and basic data recording procedures
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- At least 4-8 years experience as Head Retail Operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.