Job Alert: Higher Stores Officer II at the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUOE)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education is a multi-campus University with its main campus at Rumuolumeni Town in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State. The other campuses are located at Ndele in Emohua Local Government Area and St. John’s Diobu in Port Harcourt City Local Government Area of Rivers State. The institution which is the second University of Education in Nigeria started as a College of Education in June 1971, and was affiliated to the University of Ibadan.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Higher Stores Officer II
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Unit: Bursary Department
- To be appointed Higher Stores Officer II, the Candidate must have a University Degree or HND in Marketing and Business Studies with NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate including membership of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply.
Condition of Service
- All Successful candidates will be on probation for two (2) years continuous service after assumption of duties, thereafter they will retire at the age of 65 years.
- Other conditions are similar to those obtainable in other institutions of higher learning in Nigeria. Persons who are above 50 years of age are not eligible to apply.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Select your preferred job by clicking on the “Non-teaching position” button at the top of the page, click on the “Units” button, look for the department and proceed with your application process.
- All submissions should be addressed to “The Registrar, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, P.M.B. 5047, Port Harcourt”.
- All candidates should nominate three (3) referees who should also be required to forward references on their behalf under confidential cover to: [email protected]
- Enter Valid Phone Number and Email Address. Do Not Submit Fake Documents. All Submitted Data Will be Verified including Certificates.
- All applications and corrections should be completed not later than the closing date above.