Job Alert: HR Business Partner Assistant at Protege Professionals
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Protege Management – Our client, a major leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods manufacturer is seeking an innovative and experienced candidate to fill the position below:
HR Business Partner Assistant
- Job TypeFull Time
- LocationAkwa Ibom
- Job Field
Human Resources / HR
Report To: Head of Human Resource
- Duties for the HR Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives,
- Recruiting the right talent
- Enhancing staff performance
- Supporting employee department
- Enhancing recruitment efforts
- Planning strategic HR initiatives
- Managing HR consultants
- Running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations,
- Designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations,
- Managing internship, updating policies and practices
- Overseeing wellness and health initiatives.
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs.
- Write contracts for promotions, transfers, and new hires in collaboration with department management.
- Identify training needs and create or procure a professional development curriculum.
- Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring.
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees.
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview.
- Conduct weekly meetings to check in with each business unit.
- Consult regularly with line manager and management and provide guidance when appropriate.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions.
- Analyse data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary.
- Interpret human resources policy to company management.
- Proven and previous experience in Human Resources, Professional Development, and Training, or employee relations a plus.
- BSc/BA in Human Resource Management, Business administration or relevant field.
- 5+ years’ equivalent work experience in human resource domain.
- Professional member of CIPD or CIPM.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers’ compensation, union relations, and federal and state employment laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Honest, ethical, and dependable.
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience.
- Performance related company and individual performance bonus.
- 25 days holiday + BH.