Job Alert: HR Business Partner at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Telinno Consulting Limited is the leading Telecoms Service Provider in West Africa, specializing in Design, Roll Out, Management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator offers best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investment. Telinno’s team of experience…
HR Business Partner
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- Collaborates with Country Operations from a Human Resource perspective to drive the achievement of business objectives
- Responsible for staff training and development; Training needs analysis, pre and post training evaluation and analysis.
- Responsible for providing input to the development and deployment of the employee performance management process as well as its administration; from the definition of individual performance objectives to periodic review of work done in line with performance expectations and overall business objectives.
- Responsible for all country recruitment activities to ensure workforce needs are met as at when required
- Regular review, update and development of JD’s as at when required.
- Responsible for development, review and communication of employee policies and procedures.
- Responsible for on-boarding, induction and confirmation of new employees.
- Provide information and assistance to staff on human resources and work related issues.
- Provides input into employee payroll processing activities in collaboration with Finance.
- Process payment of temporary staff allowances and all employee related invoices.
- Ensure proper documentation is done for new staff; reference checks, credentials verification, account opening e.t.c
- Manage internal communication processes to drive operational productivity.
- Keep track of absenteeism, discipline, lateness and sick leave.
- Records management – Maintain/update data/ file of every staff.
- Administer and manage the employee feedback process that maintain a favorable organisational climate.
- BSc qualification.
- 2 – 10 years Experience.
N150,000 – N180,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application