Job Alert: Human Resource Manager at Westfield Consulting Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs;
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes;
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefit policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements;
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants;
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures;
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives;
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations;
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization;
- Represent the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations;
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Experience
- Possession of a First Degree
- 2 – 10 years work experience.
- A Second Degree or a Professional qualification is an added advantage
- HR experience in the Hospitality Industry is important.
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Leadership – Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Detribalized – Job requires you to treat all employee equally regardless of tribe, religion or ethnicity
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.