Job Alert: Human Resource Officer at Cavisa Design
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Cavisa Design is an indigenous brand that specializes in providing bespoke furniture through Original carpentry and stylish craftsmanship at affordable rates. We cater to High net worth individuals, Upper middle class, Middle class and generally people that are Stylish, Classy, Edgy and Trendy.
Cavisa Design was established in March, 2018 after months of market research in the furniture industry. It came to our notice that most local furniture stores sell low budget and/or poor quality imported furniture at ridiculously high prices. At Cavisa Design, every piece of furniture is made at our local factory, no subcontractors nor imports (except on strict orders by the client).
Human Resource Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Expectation Summary
- The role’s duties include but aren’t limited to assisting in the delivery and support of transactional HR services, including payroll management, policy curation, interpretation & enforcement, leave processing, benefits administration, management of the company’s admin unit, and other general HR administration functions.
- He / she will be responsible for recruiting, training, and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions, or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Attributes
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Social Studies or a closely aligned discipline.
- Membership of a professional body (e.g., CIPD, CIPM), is an added advantage.
- 2 – 4 years previous experience as an HR Officer.
- Commercial awareness
- System analysis, evaluation, and management
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Teamwork skills
- Integrity and Initiative
- Interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Negotiation & Persuasive skills
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
- Mentally stable and emotionally intelligent.
N80,000 – N120,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the role and location as the subject of the email containing.
Note: Never pay money for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter. Report any such requests to Job Alert.
Method of Application