Job Alert: Human Resource Officer at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
Our company is set up to bridge the gap in the supply of quality construction finishing materials to the Nigerian building sub-sector, and today we are a one-stop shop for Home-owners, Builders, Contractors and Estate Development Companies who are desirous of top quality finishing(s) for their building projects. LVNG has imbibed a strong organizational culture to drive and promote its business in a professional manner to meet international best practices. This is reflected in the Vision and Mission Statement of our organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- To provide efficient, responsive and excellent administrative service to the Human Resources Function to support its ability to meet committed organizational goals.
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant positions
- Update Candidate Database with details of each applicant
- Shortlist and schedule candidates for Interviews
- Respond to all applicants at all stages of the Selection process (including unsuccessful applicants)
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
- Ensure administration of employment packs,
- Reminder to HRM for confirmation letters amendments after probation etc.
- Management of Leave database
- Management of all HR reports
- Reminder to HRM for Public Holiday Notifications
- Salary Compilation for Head, HR/Admin approval
- Reminder to Head, HR/Admin on Management, General and Business Review meetings
- PFA accounts for employees/Account Openings
- Plan, organize and manage own workload and that of the HR Department to ensure that all the reports are processed and submitted in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist and support rollout of various initiatives, projects and improvements within the organization.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head, HR / Admin.
- First Degree in Humanities or Social Sciences
- Excellent computer skills especially MS Excel and Word
- Sound numerical and analytical skills will be an added advantage
- One-year post NYSC experience
- At least 3 years experience in HR and administrative role
- Relevant experience in selection process(es) and other employee support programs
- Understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion / sound judgement
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail consciousness and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge and proficiency to at least intermediate levels in a range of office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- The ability to work on own initiative to meet tight deadlines and multitask
- Should possess cultural and political awareness and sensitivity.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Abuja based applicants will be considered.