Job Alert: Human Resources/Admin Officer at Stresert Services Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competenci…
Human Resources/Admin Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 – 7 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Human Resources / HR
Our client offers exceptional learning environment encouraging young minds to proffer solutions to problems, train pupils with an inquisitive mind and a desire for knowledge, thereby raising disciplined and transparent future leaders.
Job Location: FCT, Abuja
The job holder will be responsible for managing the Administrative/Human Resources department; create an excellent Admin/HR system for an effective & efficient school.
- Perform staffing duties, including dealing with under-staffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems
- Analyze training needs for employee development towards the benefit of the organization at large
- Maintain records and compile reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labour relations activities of an organization
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination
- Any other duty of similar responsibilities assigned.
- Supervise and manage all day-to-day office administrative/HR activities
- Update information on staff; submitting monthly reports of staff absences and lateness to the coordinator of schools.
- Liaise with the account department on payment of resources, Coordination and assisting in school events – provision of refreshments, lunch, cakes and other supplies needed
- Serve as resource person for the Director of schools, Coordinator of Schools, Early Years & Primary Coordinators, and teachers etc. (Managing Resources)
- Monitor Facilities and infrastructure of office and staff
- Monitor and Coordinate drop-offs and pick-ups of children at the reception
- Monitor the purchase of materials by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery.
- Conduct parents viewings of the school premises (Tours, marketing and Children recruitment)
- Communicate school policies and procedures to parents; review all communication for quality assurance prior to sharing with parents and the community
- Ensure timely communication to parents of all school events, breaks and school closures; an initial email and text message must go out ahead of the event
- Keep record and track of office supplies and resources
- Any other duty or similar responsibility assigned from time to time
Academic Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- CIPM, CIPD, SHRM or any related professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- At least 6- 7 years of experience in a similar sector
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Technical (Functional) Skills:
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software and other HR specific software
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the company.
- Ability to multi task effectively
- Planning and organizing skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Reporting Skills
- Behavioural Skills:
- Dependability, Integrity, Attention to details, Co-operation, Time Management, Good behavioural etiquettes
Method of application:
Salary is open to negotiation
Method of Application
This job has expired. Application is no longer allowed
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application