Job Alert: Human Resources Manager at Deinde Odusanya & Co.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Deinde Odusanya & Co. was registered, under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree 1990, as No LAZ.036178 on 23rd July, 1996 and is currently situated at 6b, Ireti Street, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos. The firm was registered with the main objective of utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach to its Accountancy, Assurance Advisory, Taxation and Economic Consulting services in order to provide its clients with an integrated means of meeting their needs and achieving their objectives.
Human Resources Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Human Resources / HR
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education; and drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals;
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems;
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures;
- Actively being involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting job adverts and managing the hiring process;
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding and training programs;
- Assisting in performance management processes;
- Supporting the management of disciplinary and grievance issues;
- Maintaining employee records (attendance, data, paper works etc.) in accordance with the firm’s policy;
- Reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure compliance;
- Updating job requirements when needed;
- Contacting and verifying applicants’ references;
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education;
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and overseeing employee health and safety procedures;
- Representing the firm in community and recruiting events; and
- Performing specific administrative tasks as assigned from time to time.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT
- First degree in Human Resources Management or any other business-related field;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in all aspect of Human Resources Management;
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or other business-related fields is an added advantage;
- Professional certificate in Institute of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (“CIPM”) is required; (Candidate without CIPM professional qualification and certification should not apply); and
- Demonstration of practical knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently;
- Must be a goal-oriented, organised team player;
- Must be a creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge;
- Ability to mentor and lead;
- Ability to present company mission and history clearly and confidently;
- Excellent Information Communication Technology (“ICT”) skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word (must be at least 80% proficient); and
- Must possess great professional attitude.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected]