Job Alert: Human Resources Officer at Monmartt Kids
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Monmartt is a one stop store for babies to toddlers . We feature great varieties of products for Newborn, Infants and Toddlers. Our aim is to ensure that we meet all our clients needs with efficient customers services inline with our policy and procedure. We understand our clients needs and our experience and researches give us the ability to respond to your needs with up to date products. We also provide guidance to our first time moms. We offer products at amazing prices in line with the right quantity and quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Adeniji – Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Recruitment, selection, and onboarding
- Employee relations and welfare
- Learning and development
- Policy and compliance
- Payroll, compensation and benefits administration
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Human Resources or a relevant field
- CIPM membership at a minimum of either MCIPM or ACIPM or In view
- Minimum of Two (2) years post NYSC experience in core HR functions.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Excellent knowledge of labor laws
- HR Technology and Analytics
- Manpower planning and recruitment
- Managing the Learning and Development function
- Employee Relations
- Credible People’s advocate
- Excellent ability to create a comfortable and healthy work environment for employees.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical Ability
- Innovative and external facing
- Learning Mindset
- Working Hours: 8am – 6:30pm
- Working Days: Monday – Saturday.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.