Job Alert: ICT Manager at an FMCG Company – Lorache Consulting Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a chain of store in FMCG modern trade with operations in Port Harcourt, Asaba, Awka and Owerri, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Coverage Areas: Port Harcourt, Owerri, Awka and Asaba
Sector: FMCG Modern Trade
- Developing and overseeing the installation of systems, which include software and hardware.
- Performing tests and troubleshooting, as well as quality assurance.
- Implementing safety procedures and data recovery plans.
- Analyzing existing computer systems and making recommendations for upgrades and improvements
- Ensuring all installations, maintenance, and upgrades are carried out on schedule and to client specifications.
- Implement the development and execution of company-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Identifies and exploits technological innovations and opportunities that assist in achieving organisational objectives
- Negotiates and drives the enforcement of Service Level Agreements with contractors to ensure continuous delivery of IT services
- Develops and implements company-wide information security procedures and evaluating business risks associated with critical IT operations
- Directs and oversees usability tests on new software applications.
- First Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Electronics or any relevant course
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in area of specialization with at least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator) Will is an added advantage.
- Compensation: N500,000 Monthly ( One year free accommodation negotiable).
- Incentives: 20% monthly target performance.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.