Presto Integrated Solutions is an integrated technology development company targeted at proffering solutions to fulfil human needs by means of both Information and communication technology (ICT) and electrical solution development. Believing we can stand the tide of events and technological evolutions, we run our flag on a three colour policy. With our red c…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Education / Teaching
- To teach ICT to pupils between the ages of 14 and 19 years.
- To ensure that appropriate study materials are available in good time.
- To ensure that homework, when given, is marked to provide timely feedback to pupils.
- Mark and evaluate pupils work and write reports.
- To maintain discipline so that the learning objectives of the class and the provisions of the School’s Health and Safety policy are met.
- To ensure that Health and Safety is adhered to and risk assessments carried out and reviewed as necessary.
- To ensure that good study habits are developed in the class.
- To work closely with the Learning Support Department in order that the best methods are used for children with a Learning Difference.
- To take part in the appraisal of his/her own work performance and must be prepared to assist in the appraisal and observation of colleagues where required.
- Attend relevant meetings including weekly School meeting.
- Will be a key member of the ICT Development Mandate carrying responsibility for effective use of ICT throughout the school.
- Attend break-time playground duty.
- Participate in work, study and INSET days.
- To operate within School policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety.
- To ensure as part of the School that reasonable measures are in place to ensure that the risks of harm to children’s welfare are minimised.
- To attend occasional teachers’ conferences, to form a relationship with the children outside the lesson time (for instance, at break time), and to deepen understanding of the young child through study.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the management.
- B.Sc. or HND in Computer Science or Other Related Fields.
- Teaching Experience is an Advantage.
- Basic Knowledge of Software and Web Development.
- Basic Knowledge of Newtworking and Hardware.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge of Robotics and Automation is an Advantage.
- CCNA Certification is an Advantage.
Method of Application
Apply at www.presto.com.ng or send CV and Credentials to email@example.com using Job Title as Subject.