Job Alert: ICT Teacher Job at A reputable school
- A reputable school
- 16th January, 2020
- Education / Teaching / Training
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 3-5 years
- Bachelor of Science
- 2nd January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
A young International Secondary School with a fine blend of Nigerian and British Curriculum located in the suburb of Anambra State seeks to recruit the position below:
Job Position: ICT Teacher
Job Location: Anambra
- Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines.
- Teaching a full range of classes
- Developing students interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of instructional materials & creative activities.
- Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
- Supervising students throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
- Attending staff meetings and training and development sessions.
- Assessing and evaluating students’ educational progress and abilities.
- Setting and conducting testing.
- Discussing students’ progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
- Organising, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps and sporting events especially ICT components.
- Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
Qualification and Experience
- Applicant must have a minimum of B.Sc Computer Science / ICT or equivalent in a relevant field
- Certifications in ICT / Softwares, an advantage
- Applicant must have a minimum of 2 years cognate experience in teaching ICT
- Applicant must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages, and other relevant applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot computers will be an added advantage
- Applicant must be able to maintain the school ICT network
- Registration with TRCN an advantage
- Applicants without education degree who have a PGD in Education have an advantage
- Preparation of exam class is an advantage
- Innovative and creative
- Team player
- Effective communication
- Coding, desirable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] Position applied for should be the subject of the email.
- Successful candidate who doesn’t reside in Onitsha / Nkpor and needs accommodation would be guided.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed immediately after the deadline.