Job Alert: Indoor Franchise Manager at FAN MILK plc
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Fan Milk PLC was proudly incorporated in 1961 and commenced full responsibility of churning out Fantastic product choices to all Nigerians since 1963. It started with a diary factory in Ibadan and a distribution centre in Lagos. In 1981 a second dairy was commissioned in Kano.
Today, Fan Milk distribution network cover most of Nigeria. From major distribu…
Read more about this company
Indoor Franchise Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Not specified
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Accountable for achieving the designated sales budget for assigned area of coverage
- Accountable for ensuring that customer master data for all customers within his/hers portfolio is updated regularly
- Interact with indoor customers to ensure organic growth of sales per sales point for all Fan Milk products
- Accountable for identification and signing on of new franchise takers in agreed vacant locations based on approved FT development plans
- Supervises and provides day-to-day support to franchise takers including (but not limited to):
- Close monitoring of FT performance and recommendations to management
- Sales equipment
- Monitors sales performance of all indoor sales points
- Identify new retail outlets for deployment of sales points and supply by the FT
- Manage Direct Retail Scheme (RSR) in area of coverage (where applicable)
- Coaching of Retail Sales Representatives to ensure effective delivery of QDVPPP (where applicable)
- Accountable for the performance of Retail Sales Representatives in assigned area of coverage (where applicable)
- Marketing department in planning for and execution of marketing campaigns
- Supports Marketing department in capturing marketing information and market data regarding Fan Milk and competitor’s performance.
The ideal candidate:
- Has business related degree from an acknowledged university with a minimum of 5 years experience in the FMCG market.
- Is a person who has an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
- Has financial acumen
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity
- Insight in the Food market and market drivers
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to drive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to FAN MILK plc on fanmilk-nig.net to applyInterested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.